Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reflection

In studying about free trade, global trade, the financial crisis, I have become more aware than before of who I am and what makes me tick.  I have rediscovered that I care, not only about myself, but the welfare of others and the world as a whole.  I have choices today, what to buy, where to buy it, how many I buy, to use credit or not, which personally I prefer the cash method, but it is a necessity to learn how to responsibly utilize credit if you ever want to buy a home.  I also realize that these choices not only affect me, but they can affect someone as far as China.  I can make good, healthy and sound decisions, or wreck less and wasteful ones, but now that I know my choices affect others, and not just myself, I am responsible.  I am responsible to make the best choice I can, I not only owe it to myself, but to my fellows as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you are aware of yourself and how your decisions can effect not only yourself but others too. More people need to realize that that we are a world nation and that we should and can help each other prosper. Also I think people in America need to be more conscious about their actions and realize that world does not revolve around themselves.

    ReplyDelete